Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Date of entry: June 13, 2008
Improvement of the social dialogue and participation in creation of the policies and laws in the social and economic sphere.
- Giving opinions during the procedure of amending of the: Law on Labour Relations, Law on Employment and Unemployment Insurance, Law on pension and Disability Insurance, Law on Trade Companies and other laws from the economic and social sphere.
- Participation in Twinning project for harmonization of the national legislation, CARDS Project for the preparation of the National Strategy for employment and National Action Plan for Employment.
- Giving opinions for the annual operational active programs for employment.
- Participation in tripartite national bodies and delegations.
- Announcing the minimum wage
(389-2) 310-66-54 or (389-2) 310-66-59
Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs – Ul. Dame Gruev 6p. 14 – 1000 SKOPJE (REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA)