Date of entry: June 14, 2012
Member of AICESIS
Social Economic Council
Achievements of the ESC
- Established in May 2011
- First meeting of the Social Economic Council June 23, 2011
- Attended AICESIS/ILO meeting November 10 -11, 2011
- Submitted its first advice “Emancipation day celebration for Sint Maarten” in December 2011
- Appointment of full time Secretary-general January 1, 2012
- Secretariat staff complete March 2012
- Visited SER Netherlands and regional SER’s in May, 2012
- Attained membership of AICESIS in June 2012
- Attended SER Aruba 25 year celebration ceremony in September 2012
- Relocated to new office in June 2013
- Organized its first symposium in June 2013
- Held its “expert meeting” with various businesses in June 2013
- Held meeting with Dutch businesses and government institution in July 2013
- Appointed to the board of ACESIS in September 2013
All advices can be downloaded from www.sersxm.org
- Preparing and recording Council meetings.
- Ensuring the implementation of decisions by the Council including conducting preparatory research, collecting data for the meetings, providing members with information, preparing minutes and taking care of the final editing of the advices.
- Maintaining a working relationship with, among others, government and its departments, Parliament, NGO’s and other elements of civil society.
- Maintaining ties with the Social Economic Councils within Dutch kingdom.
+1721-5424060 / +1721-5424065
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sparrow Road # 4, building 2 / Unit 4K - PHILLIPSBURG (SAINT MARTIN)